From October to November, many people in Japan and international tourists enjoy beautiful autumn leaves.
There are many places you can see beautiful autumn leaves in Japan.
Here are some popular places for autumn leaves by area:
- Mount Takao/Takao-san (Tokyo)
- Hakone (Kanagawa prefecture)
- Nagatoro (Saitama prefecture)
- Korankei (Aichi prefecture)
- Norikura Skyline (Gifu prefecture)
- Ise Grand Shrine/Ise jingu (Mie prefecture)
- Arashiyama (Kyoto prefecture)
- Minoo-taki (Osaka)
- Mount Yoshino/Yoshino-yama (Nara prefecture)
YUKATA-JAPAN recommends you to enjoy autumn leaves with our koikuchi shirt.
Some of our koikuchi shirts have beautiful design with full of colors, like autumn leaves. You may get a lot of attentions from other tourists!
Take photos with koikuchi shirts in autumn leaves areas, which will be very colorful photos.
Here are our recommended koikuchi shirt for autumn leaves.
For all koikuchi shirt, please check here: